He is my Strength!!!

He is my Strength!!!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Happy Angel Day!!!

Daddy loves you!
One year ago today I met my sweet baby boy.  I didn't get to see him for very long but it is a day I will never forget.  I will never forget all of our hopes & dreams that we had for our son.  I will never forget how his little hands and feet were so perfectly formed, or the sweet look on his face.  He looked like a little sleeping angel.  Today I am not sad & I am not angry, I am numb.  How can a year have gone by so quickly?  Technically my son should have been 7 months old this month, but we will celebrate this as his 1st birthday.  My husband & I will go alone to the river trail & release some balloons to the heavens for our son.  I will remember feeling his kicks & listening to his tiny heart beating.  I will remember seeing him at his ultra sound...he was so active.  He kicked & rolled around while sucking his thumb.  I will try & find comfort knowing that my son is with God & will never know pain.  I know he looks down on us & knows how much he is loved.  Mommy loves you Alvin~ Happy Angel Day !!!   XOXO

Getting ready to release our balloons.

On their way to heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment