He is my Strength!!!

He is my Strength!!!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Spring has Sprung.....



It officially feels like spring.  With the change in seasons I have a renewed sense of hope & optimism.  Things finally feel ok.  I have a calm & peace back in my life.  Hubby started a new job & life is back on track.  With all the ups & downs (mostly downs) we have gone through these past few years, I have come to realize that even through the worst times & hardest struggles we are always together & happy in the end.  I am optimistic about our future & anxious to see where life takes us.  I have come to certain terms with the thought that we may never have a healthy, living child together but at the end of the day, I am truly blessed.  I have 3 beautiful children that I wouldn't trade for the world.  I have a husband who treats me like I am his world.  I have found love, trust & friendship in a man that I couldn't imagine living without.  I have a roof over our heads & food on our table.  I am tired of letting stress & grief rule my thoughts & take the joys from my life.  I have recently been reminded that life is too short, it can be lost in the blink of an eye.  I want to live my life & create many lasting memories for my children & myself.  What doesn't break me can only make me stronger!!!!
Copper enjoying some sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment