He is my Strength!!!

He is my Strength!!!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Jordan Leigh-Who....


Where has the time gone?  15 years ago God blessed me with the cutest little bundle of Karma wrapped in a pink bow.  Jordan Leigh entered my crazy world at 5:12 p.m. on April 16, 1996.  She was 9lbs 4oz of soft, chubby squishiness.  After the first few months of her life, her independence & stubbornness continued to grow & grow.  She LOVED her big brother & wanted to do everything he did.  To be able to keep up with that miniature tornado, she began to walk at 9 months old.  She quickly learned that flashing her sweet little gapped tooth smile could get her ALMOST, whatever she wanted.  Over the years her & Trevor have either been plotting against me together or fighting as only brother & sister can do.  She slowly changed from a little tom-boy that managed to be covered head to toe in dirt, into a little girl that loved girly things.  As she entered her teen years, I could not get my mother's voice out of my head...One day you're going to have a daughter JUST LIKE YOU!!!  Even though at times her strong will, strong sense of self, sarcasm & witt can push my buttons, I am proud of my mini-me.  She is turning into a beautiful & confident young woman & I can't believe she is 15. 

Only hours old...
1st birthday
Dancing on Auntie Lynda's coffee table
2 years old
  
3 yrs, the look in her eyes says it all.
Pre-school
Happy 3rd birthday
1st grade
Happy Halloween
Kindergarten
8th grade dance

No comments:

Post a Comment