He is my Strength!!!

He is my Strength!!!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

No news is good news...or just enough to drive me crazy!!!

So it has been 12 days since we lost Alvin.  I have been waiting so patiently (not so much) for THE phone call from the doctors office with the results of the testing of his tissues.  They told me 7-10 days....it has been 12.  I know that they are busy & I know that they probably meant 'business days' but I have still managed to call once per day since Monday.  I have a follow-up appointment next Monday & logically I know that I should just wait until then.  It is so hard to explain... I don't really want to know his diagnosis but I want this to all be over with.  I don't like having all of the answers hanging just out of reach.  I need answers for closure more than I really want to know.  I am, however anxious for my Genetic counseling & blood work for my husband & myself.  I am such a planner, such a predictable person.  I don't like surprises or the 'unknown'.  I have to have all of the pieces to this puzzle or I will never fully be able to move forward.  I think that has a lot to do with my emotions after our first loss.  There were no answers, we were told it was just 'bad luck' & more common than we were aware of.  Answers like that don't work for me.  So for now, we wait....When I know more I will update!

No comments:

Post a Comment